How to sell my iPad with Mazuma!
If you have an old Apple tablet lying around, why not help both the environment and your pocket? You can sell your iPad in just a few easy steps with Mazuma, even if it’s broken. The process couldn’t be simpler.
Apple’s range of iPads offers something for every need and features some of the very best tablets on the market. Even so, they don’t last forever. If it’s time to say goodbye to your old iPad and trade it in, we’re here to help.
A brand-new tablet can be expensive so it’s important that you can sell your old iPad for a fair price. Our price promise guarantee means that you'll receive 100% of the quoted price; otherwise, we'll send you back your iPad free of charge. No hidden costs, no catches. The price that you see is the price that we pay.
Get up to speed on how it works by reading our simple guide on selling your iPad. Sound too good to be true? Take a look at over 130,000 great reviews to see what our happy customers have to say.
What kinds of iPad can I sell?
There are so many kinds of iPad that you can trade in with us, including the original and all of Apple’s signature spin-offs:
- The iPad mini: Apple’s offering to the small tablet market still packs a massive punch! It’s easy to see why this is considered by many to be the best small tablet on the market.
- The iPad Air: a step up from the iPad, perfect for anyone looking at Apple’s premium tablets. It offers a slimmer but more powerful device than the iPad, along with a better front-facing camera.
- The iPad Pro: a truly top-of-the-range iPad experience. The chipset makes it the most powerful iPad on the market and it even supports accessories like the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard.
We aren’t too fussy about how much memory your model has or what generation it is. You can even sell your iPad to us if it’s broken!
Can I sell my broken iPad?
You’d be surprised at what we can do with an iPad that you think is beyond repair. It doesn’t matter if the battery has died or your toddler has bashed in the screen; there’s a good chance that we’ll be able to take it off your hands.
These common tablet issues aren’t a problem for us:
- Cracked screen
- Doesn’t power on
- Broken microphone or speakers
- Broken or missing batteries
- Faulty buttons
- Unresponsive touch screens
- Excessive scratches, dents or cracks
- Broken SIM card gate
- Corrupted OS or other software issues
Want to sell your iPad but don’t see your problem listed here? We may still be able to help you out, so get in touch for a quote today.
Which iPad can’t we buy?
Unfortunately, there are some device problems with which we can’t deal– usually due to criminal activity. We can’t take your tablet if:
- It’s in pieces or is otherwise completely irreparable
- It’s been reported as stolen
- It’s barred by a mobile network
- It's been blacklisted by CheckMEND or doesn’t pass one of their reports
There may be a few other circumstances in which we won’t buy a broken tablet. When you trade in your iPad, please bear in mind that every situation is different.
What are the benefits of recycling my iPad?
There are so many! When you trade in your iPad, you help to do your bit for the planet and make it easier for others to get tech – not to mention, of course, that you get paid!
- It’s good for the environment: After you sell your old iPad to us, we give it a new lease of life. If it’s really worse for wear then we recycle it in a way that minimises impact on the environment. The bottom line? Less e-waste and a cleaner, greener planet.
- It’s good for your wallet: Your old iPad may no longer be useful to you – but for us, it still has plenty left to give. We promise to pay exactly what we quote to you, with no hidden costs sneaked in during the process.
- You make technology more affordable: Most of the time, we redistribute iPads in the UK and sometimes they go to developing countries. Regardless of your iPad’s destination, though, you’ll help to improve the life of someone who needs affordable technology by selling it to us.
Why sell my iPad with Mazuma?
There are many ways in which you could get rid of your old iPad but none of them gives the same advantages that come from selling your iPad to Mazuma.
These are the perks of selling your iPad to us:
- We promise that you’ll get the exact price that we quote you or else we’ll send back your iPad free of charge
- We’ll pay you on the same day* that we receive your tablet
- You get to avoid pesky hidden charges and sellers’ fees, meaning that you’ll get more money in your bank account
- We offer simple and fair conditions, without any complicated fine print to catch you out
- Our data delete tool is easy to use and ensures that none of your info is passed along with your tablet
- You’ll get free tracking as well as free postage
- We’ve received thousands of positive reviews from previous customers and even a few awards - proof that our process brings results!
Any questions? Read our handy FAQs for general information. For more specific support, contact our friendly team. We’d be delighted to help.
*Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Same-day payment does not apply to orders received after 2pm and in events that are out of our control.