Vacancy: Processing Operative
Job Title: Processing Operative
Department: Mazuma, Warehouse
Working Hours: 8.45am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: Up to £19,142.50
Holidays: 22 days holiday rising to 25 with service (plus statutory bank holidays).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing a high volume of postage envelopes to send to customers
- Liaising with Customer Services
- Processing mobile phones
- Working as part of a production team
- Carry out functional tests on mobile phones
- Stock control
- Picking and packing orders
- Working to tight deadlines
- Locating stock in the warehouse
- Book parcels in and out with couriers
- Ensure all products are packaged adequately, and in line with brand guidelines
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Interest in technology
- A polite, friendly and confident manner
- The ability to problem solve
- Able to prioritise workload to achieve deadline and targets.
- Basic IT skills
- Flexible and Reliable
- Hard working with an eye for detail
- Self-Motivated and proactive approach to work
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
Please apply by sending your current CV to email@example.com, applications received after the closing date may not be considered.