Fancy winning a brand new PS5 in time for Christmas? Well look no further! Mazuma are offering one lucky person the chance to win this sought after prize. Its so easy to enter:
- Choose Morecambe Football Club as your team on FIFA 22
- Post a video of your goal on the @Mazuma Twitter page
- Use the hashtag #Mazumachallenge
One lucky winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 14th December. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- To take part in the competition and to be in with a chance of winning a PS5, you must choose Morecambe Football Club as your team on FIFA 22. Post a video of your goal on the @Mazuma Twitter page and use the hashtag #Mazumachallenge.
- The competition is open to UK residents excluding employees of Mazuma, relatives of employees of Mazuma, or of its respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, its agents or any other person connected to the competition.
- Entrants under 16 must obtain parental consent prior to entering the competition.
- Unlimited entries per person.
- The closing date is 12 midnight on Monday 13th December 2021. All entries must be received by Mazuma by this time and date.
- A winner will be chosen at random and will be notified via Twitter by noon of the following day after the closing date and will be given 7 days to claim the prize. Once claimed, the prize will be delivered within 7 days.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days another winner will be chosen at random.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. Mazuma shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
- Prize stated is non-transferable, unless Mazuma Mobile are unable to obtain a PS5 due to availability issues. In this case, an alternative prize of the same value will be offered.
- Mazuma reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that Mazuma has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising there from.