Phone recycling can be quite straightforward. With the huge numbers of phones not currently in use in Britain, the need for phone recycling has never been more obvious.
At Mazuma Mobile we realise that many astute consumers are making use of our mobile phone recycling service. There are a few things to consider before embarking on your trouble-free mission to get cash for your old mobile:
- You must be a resident of Great Britain or Northern Ireland
- Ideally, you should be at least 18. If you are under 18 however, we are more than happy to accept your participation, but please be sure that you have permission from your parents
- Make sure that you own the phone, because as soon as we receive it and send your cash, we enter into a contract which means that we will have full ownership of the handset. Angry people on the phone wanting their mobile back hurt our feelings
- Remove your photos and contacts. They’re your friends and your memories and sending them away in the post box to us may leave you feeling a little lost. If you’re not sure how to remove data from your phone, take advantage of our data delete tool on the website
- Make sure that when you input your model to the website, that it completely matches the make and model of your handset- all orders are checked as we can only send you what your handset is worth
- Ensure you have a new phone. If you don’t, you might miss your shabby but reliable phone friend much more than you thought