Job Title: Ecommerce Executive
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £20-25k plus company bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5pm
Holiday: 22 holidays & 8 bank holidays
Mazuma Mobile are a UK leader in the Mobile Phone trade-in industry and following the recent launch of our direct to consumer retail website we are now looking to recruit an experienced eCommerce Executive.
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, the eCommerce Executive will work with initiative and be responsible for all store relevant maintenance and administration. They’ll ensure that the website is content-rich, user friendly and optimised for conversion in order to maximise the commercial opportunity of the store to Mazuma.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for owning and managing the ecommerce website including, but not limited to, all content, product listings, imagery and pricing.
- To support with the continual review of customer experience, highlighting improvement opportunities across all aspects of the user journey and user experience.
- Review common and competitor websites to ensure functionality is consistent and products are displayed in line with industry standards.
- Ensuring image and tone of voice remain in line with Mazuma’s brand guidelines and remain consistent across the site.
- Use Google Analytics, along with other tools, to monitor daily web performance and report against KPIs.
- Work alongside Marketing, Operations and the Commercial team to ensure Mazuma maximise the commercial potential of the website whilst delivering a superior customer experience at all times.
- To work as the first point of contact between Mazuma and all relevant contractors/suppliers.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar eCommerce Executive role
- Magento/Magento 2 experience would be desirable but is not essential
- Good MS Office Skills
- Experience of managing 3rd party contractor relationships
- Ability to analyse and to translate analysis into user relevant reporting and where necessary corrective change.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbally and written