Recycling can be fun, creative and unbelievably simple. At Mazuma Mobile, we understand the importance of recycling and we want to ensure that you also do your bit to protect the environment. Here are 5 online sources to capture your imagination and get you recycling in your own home. Every little helps!
- Encourage your kids to move away from the Wii and take up those old favourites – old egg cartons, toilet rolls and sticky-backed plastic. Websites such as Recycling Guide and Recycle Zone present some fun and imaginative recycling activities for your young ones.
- Why not spending some time decluttering your home this weekend? There is no need for you to throw away all your old stuff – Freecycle is the home of the nation’s many local Freecycle groups. You will only need to publish an offer – anything from old bricks to bikes and computers, is accepted. Anything goes, literally. It must be offered for free but all you need to do is be there when the recipient collects.
- Since we are mobile phone recycling company, of course we cannot forget about how important recycling mobile phones is!
We soon forget about old mobile phones once we’ve got a shiny new gadget in our hands. Mazuma Mobile has made mobile phone recycling easy for you – not only will you be able to recycle your phone, but also to get money from it! Check the old phone model you want to sell in our ‘Sell my mobile’ page. We will give you an instant quote for your old phone and once you accept the offer you will just have to wait for the prepaid envelope in the post. We will send the cash within the same day we receive your old phone!
- If you want to get rid of some stuff that your council won’t collect, then Recycle This is the site for you. It offers recycling tips for all those items you don’t know what to do with them or how to recycle them. If you can’t find the item on their site, then, post a question!
- If you want start recycling straight away and want to know where your nearest recycling points are, your first stop needs to be recycling database, who’ll send you in the right direction.
So there it is – recycling starts from the comfort of your armchair. Make it easy on yourself, and the environment. Get recycling.