Credit Crunch, recession, redundancies, unemployment, the news is full of doom and gloom regarding the financial climate today. You could add to the general misery by worrying, eating less or staying home when you’d rather be out. Or you could use your existing skills and resources to make some cash:
- Complete online surveys. It may be worth taking part in market research. Companies will gain valuable information and you’ll be paid for talking about yourself.
- Affiliate marketing. Are you a compulsive blogger? Promoting relevant products and services through the medium of your blog is the logical step forward. If someone follows your link and buys the product, you’ll make commission on the sale.
- Advertising. Again, if blogging is your thing, then register with Google AdSense and start displaying advertisements with your blog. When people follow the ads from your page, you’ll get paid.
- Sell old phones for cash. At Mazuma Mobile we recycle mobile phones and are waiting to pay you money for your old mobile. All you have to do is enter your phone details, agree the price and wait for your pre-paid envelope. Payment follows shortly.
- Sell your photos online. Avid photographers with a good quality digital camera can feature their photos with stock websites. If your pictures are well taken and original, this is a great way to earn from your hobby.
Taking very little of your time, these are tried and tested ways to make money with the help of the internet.