Pressure from local and national authorities is always rising to encourage the average citizen to take an active part in recycling in general. There is almost no neighbourhood now that does not have access to the standard recycling bins in the hope that the population will use them effectively. Whilst these projects have been carried out successfully and citizens seem to be more aware of mass recycling capacity, there are still some areas that haven’t been completely covered, one of them being the ever growing mobile phone industry.
Whilst not so long ago only the young had access to this type of technology, nowadays it is an industry which is easily accessible to any aged citizen, extending from as young as 6 or 7 year-olds, through to the elderly, thus there is a real need to promote the recycling of old or indeed out of date mobiles. Many sell them for extra cash or hand them down to younger siblings or children as they are not aware of any other options, however another more than viable option is to hand them in to a phone shop exchanging old mobiles for cash. Phone recycling for cash or a reduction on a new contract is an easy and beneficial way to dispose of your mobile phone and at the same time you contribute to the protection of the environment as a member of society.
At Mazuma Mobile we can help you in your mobile phone recycling by enabling you to taking your old mobiles for cash.
‘A bit green’ may once have referred to an individual who was somewhat naive or inexperienced. Nowadays, ‘green’ is associated with being environmentally responsible in our everyday lives. There are many things you can do to ‘be green’, often very simple, and free. Pat yourself on the back if you do any of the following:
- Compost. The ultimate in green, rotting your food waste down to feed living plants. If you don’t have a garden, don’t despair. Many councils now provide compost collection services.
- Recycling household waste. The pressure’s on here. Councils have recycling targets and some are even considering reducing or charging for normal waste collection to encourage recycling.
- Recycle mobile phones. This is very straightforward. At Mazuma Mobile, we’ll send you a pre-paid envelope and promptly pay you cash for old phones on receipt. You won’t receive any extra for the charger or accessories, but sending those too will increase your green credentials.
- Recycle at work. Make sure you use workplace recycling facilities instead of the mixed waste bins and you’ll be doing your bit.
- Reduce and reuse. Be careful about what you buy and you’ll reduce what goes in the bin. Choose refills and recyclable packaging wherever possible.
- Share transport. Car shares, buses, trains, reduce your impact on the environment by finding your way around with other people, and enjoy not driving in rush hour.
Follow these ideas to stop being green about being green. You’ll feel great about doing your bit.
Did you know that if you don’t recycle your old mobile phone and you throw it away, you are putting bad toxins into the environment? But if you recycle mobile phones with Mazuma, you will be doing the environment a favour – and yourself one too, because Mazuma will pay you for your old phone!
Mobile phone recycling is becoming more and more popular, even as a way to raise money for charity or some other cause. You can trust Mazuma to pay you what your phone is worth, and you will always receive the amount you were quoted or you will get your phone back free.
You can go to the website and enter your phone’s information – brand and model number – to find out how much it is worth. Then you can sign up for a free post envelope. This allows you to simple drop your phone into a post box and send it off to Mazuma with no cost to you.
When Mazuma receives your phone, you will receive payment the very same day. You can even choose what method of payment you would prefer, whether that is cheque, direct bank payment, or even sometimes an Argos voucher.
So, why not sell your mobile and get a little bit of extra cash this Christmas? You could use it for gift shopping, or a special treat for yourself. Think of all the coffee you could buy with that money. Or you could save it toward your next summer holiday.