For the teen market, mobile phones are a primary object in every day life. You call, you text, you play games, you download. The options are endless.
At Mazuma Mobile, we think the teenage mobile phone revolution is a good thing‚ with endless ways to stay in touch, life just got a little bit safer. Yet there are some more precautions you should take to ensure your mobile phone usage is perfectly safe for you:
- Keep your phone with you at all times. If it’s a new, savvy model and you leave it out on the desk at school, someone else may take a shine to it, which could leave you heartbroken.
- Only give out your number to people you trust; your family, your friends.
- If your phone allows you to set up a pin-code, then perhaps you should. This means that if your phone does get stolen, the culprit won’t be able to use it anyway.
- Tell someone if you’re being bullied by phone text, or ring up your network provider and have the number blocked.
- Your best bet is not to lend your phone to a stranger; if they are desperate, then make the call on behalf of them rather then placing your handset in their hands.
- Be sure not to spend hours staring at your mobile phone screen, no matter how hard it can be sometimes. Just remember, your eyes are important too, and the brightness of the mobile phone screen can cause damage if you spend too much time looking down at it.